Tunstall Service Platform has been developed to underpin the end-to-end delivery of telecare services across four main areas:
- Call and alarm handling
- Back office telecare service delivery
- Service provisioning and job scheduling
- Proactive services
Tunstall Service Platform can be delivered on-premise, with hardware purchased and maintained by the customer, or accessed via Software as a Service, a subscription-based model which dramatically reduces the need for onsite infrastructure and IT support, as well as providing ongoing software updates, 24-hour technical support and business continuity.
PNC IP | Digitally-enabled call handling module within TSP
PNC IP is a core component of Tunstall’s complete digital solution, giving providers proven technology on which they can build and grow a high-quality service, as well as delivering organisational resilience and agility, and a clear pathway for return on investment.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use – intuitive user interface and task automation for speed, accuracy and efficiency
- Scalable - modern micro service-based architecture allows for unlimited customer and service user growth
- Flexible - Allows for rapid cloud-based deployment on industry standard clouds (Azure and AWS)
- Interoperable – with a wide range of protocols and allowing seamless integration to 3rd party systems via industry standard APIs
- Proactive – enables a preventative approach using proactive calling campaigns e.g. loneliness, public health
- Future proof – IP ready and secure by design
- Trusted – number one customer choice in the UK, with tailored support and back-up