Tunstall's tailored Residential and Nursing Care solutions provide:
- Security and freedom of movement for residents
- Personalised and dignified care
- Calm environment within the home
- More effective staff deployment
- GDPR- and CQC-compliant and actionable data
Intelligent monitoring for care homes
NHS Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group
- Patients in care homes represented over 13.5% of acute bed days, 9.1% of emergency admissions and 17.5% of GP home visits
- Incresing ageing population creates a stretch on health resources and creates need for more community-based care
- Connected care monitoring devices managed with Tunstall PNC software
- Matron-led multi-disciplinary team working directly in care homes
- Tunstall workflow consulting service
Calderdale Council and NHS Trust has significantly benefitted from an innovative programme in residential care support. By harnessing technology to fundamentally improve productivity; putting people in charge of their own health and social care; integrating more health and care services Calderdale has improved the quality of life for patients and achieved a £1.2 million saving over two years.
Tunstall Carecom personalised systems ensure resident safety with minimal disruption to others in the home, respecting individual dignity while improving management insights, workflow efficiencies, staff morale and quality of care.
Download the brochure to learn more.Download