Integral local and 24-hour monitoring
A wireless smoke alarm for the home, with multiple alarms. One is an audible alarm within the property that sounds from each individual unit linked to your system (up to 15 units). The second is a signal that is automatically sent to the Lifeline (or other Tunstall telecare enabled systems). This is linked to the 24-hour monitoring centre where an experienced operator will alert the emergency services. And for further layers of protection this new model also features a verbal alarm that clearly announces what the danger is and where it is located and an integrated light to help aid evacuation during hours of darkness.
Homes equipped with smoke detectors see lower casualty rates and less damage.
- Discover fires rapidly to avoid casualties and reduce damage.
- Immediate response with local alarm and 24-hour monitoring centre.
- Simple installation, offering immediate and automatic protection.
- Interlinked, if one smoke alarm detects smoke, all units in the property (up to 15) are triggered to ensure everyone in the residence is alerted.
- Long battery life reduces maintenance costs.
Peace of mind with 24-hour support.
How does it work?
The interlinked smoke detector is easily installed onto the ceiling of selected rooms within the home. It can be used as a standalone unit or be connected to your Tunstall telecare enabled systems to offer 24-7 monitoring. On detecting smoke, four alarms are activated. An audible siren sounds from every smoke alarm within the property, a verbal announcement makes it clear what the issue is and where it’s located, another alarm signal is automatically sent to the Lifeline or other Tunstall telecare-enabled system and finally an integrated light is illuminated to help aid evacuation. The alarm immediately raises a call to the 24-hour monitoring centre, where an experienced operator will alert the emergency services. Because the process is automatic and immediate, the risk to life and property is reduced.
- Detects smoke and automatically raises two alarms
- Simple and straightforward wireless installation with minimal disruption
- Sealed internal lithium battery powering both the smoke alarm and radio module
- 10-year battery life with auto low battery reporting
- Accredited to EN 14604:2009 standard for domestic smoke detector safety
- Compliant with the latest Fire Safety & Smoke Alarm regulations in Scotland, which dictate smoke alarms must be interlinked within a property
- Transmission to Cat 1 radio receiver ensures that sensor signals are reliably received
- Safety lock to prevent easy removal of the smoke alarm