Efficiently configure, connect, and control Tunstall devices.
Designed specifically for installers of Tunstall equipment, Tunstall+ streamlines the installation of Lifeline Smart Hub units and associated sensors into users’ homes.
The app walks the installer step-by-step through the process of checking the Smart Hub status for power and connectivity, adding associated sensors and configuring essential settings.
Tunstall+ increases installation efficiency.
By simplifying and automating the process through an intuitive interface, Tunstall+ provides a better installation experience for installers, Service Providers, and users. Tunstall+ is designed to work with Smart Hub and Tunstall sensors, linking to the Tunstall DMP platform.
Providing a better experience for all installers and Service Providers.
Reduces the amount of time taken to configure Smart Hubs and sensors.
Adding value to the Device Management Platform
Offers a choice of configuration methods.
Automates setup for additional services
Removes the need for manual intervention.
Reduces human error by scanning device barcodes.
Tunstall+ gives installers step-by-step guidance to configure and control connected Tunstall devices.
- Locate a device - using the camera to scan the 2D barcode or use the keyboard to enter the device’s serial number (PRC)
- Identify and update new firmware for the Smart Hub
- Add unit ID to single/all destinations - configure the unit ID of the Smart Hub
- Sensors - easily manage sensors: add by scanning the barcode and swipe to delete
- Configuration of Smart Hub features:
- Integral Ambient Temperature
- IP Periodic Calls - configure IP alarm calls
- GSM Periodic Calls
- Time windows - alarm events schedule
- Virtual Property Exit
- Migration - move a device from one district to another
- Sensor clone - import sensors from a different device
- Template - apply an existing template to a device