The red triangle that raises the alarm
Designed for anyone who would benefit from having an extra level of support in the home, the Radio Pull Cord is simple to install and suitable for anyone living independently, particularly older people or those living with long term health conditions and disabilities. Ideal for bedrooms or sitting rooms, radio pull cords strategically placed around the home can add an extra level of safety and reassurance in case of an emergency, particularly if personal triggers are not available.
Wireless connectivity and easy to install
- Provides additional support and reassurance, for those living independently, their families and carers.
- 24/7 emergency response through the monitoring centre.
- Easy to install or relocate, thanks to wireless connectivity.
- A practical way to raise an alarm with convenient and strategic positioning around the home.
- Compatible with Tunstall Lifeline Smart Hub, Vi/Vi+/Connect/Connect+/400/4000+ home units and other Tunstall telecare enabled systems.
An extra level of safety and reassurance
How does it work?
When the cord is pulled, a radio signal is sent to the Lifeline home unit or other Tunstall compatible telecare system, which then raises a call to the monitoring centre. Calls activated by a pull cord can be relayed to a response centre through Tunstall telecare enabled systems, providing a 24-hour response.
Intelligent, unobtrusive, person-centred care
- Easily identifiable red cord and hand pull
- Transmission to CAT 1 radio receiver - ensuring that signals from sensors are reliably received, when linked to Lifeline hubs and other Tunstall telecare enabled systems
- Operates on the dedicated European 869 MHz social alarm frequency for reliable, future proofed operation
- Radio range is up to 50 metres, ideal for larger homes
- Automatic low battery warnings - ensuring optimum operation
- Five year battery life on radio circuit - up to 10,000 trigger operations are possible