A wearable pendant to raise the alarm
MyAmie is suitable for anyone living independently, who may need to raise an alarm to request assistance in the home or in the garden*. The waterproof pendant can be worn around the neck, on the wrist, or clipped to a belt, enabling individuals to call for help by simply pressing a button.
*Dependant on range
A wearable pendant for peace of mind
MyAmie can be particularly useful for older, infirm or disabled people, individuals who have recently been discharged from hospital or vulnerable people who could be at risk of crime or domestic abuse.
The waterproof pendant can be worn discreetly.
How does it work?
MyAmie can be worn in a number of ways, can be added to a key ring, or can be mounted on the wall. Within a 75m range of the Lifeline home unit, the MyAmie sends a radio signal to the Lifeline home unit or other Tunstall telecare enabled systems, which raises an alarm to the monitoring centre to take appropriate action in response.
- Provides increased peace of mind and reassurance for those living independently, their families and carers.
- Small, compact and comfortable design is easy to wear and improves safety levels.
- Enables maximum reliability operating on the 869MHz dedicated social alarm frequency.
Wear around the neck, on a belt or as a brooch.
- Integrated alarm button with LED for visual reassurance that the alarm has been pressed.
- A range of easy to wear options, including:
- Wrist strap - a soft, hypoallergenic, elasticated strap with clasp available in two widths.
- Neck cord - with safety break link.
- Belt clip - allowing the user to attach the pendant to their clothing.
- Auto low battery monitoring and alerts.
Giving people independence to live the life they choose.