For a comfortable living environment
The Ambient Temperature Sensor provides a unique, flexible solution for individuals at home and for grouped housing developments. The sensor supports independent living by maintaining a predetermined temperature in the home and monitoring for unexpected changes.
It is compatible with Lifeline home units and other Tunstall enabled telecare systems.
LCD screen with menu configuration buttons.
- Reassurance and peace of mind to those living independently, their families and carers
- Assists in providing healthy living conditions by maintaining comfortable household temperatures
- Reduces damage from burst pipes caused by extreme low temperatures
- Flexible installation with wireless technology
Early warning of hazardous temperatures.
How does it work?
The wireless, wall-mounted radio sensor is designed to monitor a high and low temperature threshold that can be pre-set using the LED screen and simple configuration menu. The Ambient Temperature Sensor sends alarm signals to the Lifeline home unit or other Tunstall telecare-enabled system to provide early warnings of potentially hazardous temperatures. The 24 hour monitoring centre or carer can then take appropriate action in response, depending on the specific alert.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen can be configured to constantly display current temperature
- Easy-to-set high and low temperature options and thresholds
- Alerts via radio to the Lifeline hubs or Communicall system, if either threshold is crossed
- Repeat alarm to notify individuals
- Temperature scale showing Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Automatic low battery warning ensures optimum operation
Supporting independent living.