Answer the door at the push of a button
Movi is a remote door entry device for use with Communicall Vi IP systems. Installed as part of the DECT system, it allows users to answer door calls, speak to callers and control access wherever they are on site.
Attractive, simple to use and cost-effective, Movi is designed with accessible one-button functionality that makes it suitable for a wide range of end users. It’s particularly useful for people who struggle to reach the room unit to answer door calls in time, or those who are often away from their room.
Attractive, contemporary design
- Users can answer door calls from anywhere on-site, not just their room.
- High-quality speech for easy communication with callers at the door.
- Audio and flashing visual alerts so users do not miss calls, even if they have sensory impairments.
- Lightweight, portable and robust design.
- Simple to use, with easy one-button functionality accessible to a wide variety of end users.
- Scalable and can be easily added to new or existing installations as standard or on a case-by-case basis.
- Long battery life and low-battery warning with simple plug-and-play charging dock.
How does it work?
Movi devices connect to the existing Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephony (DECT) system on a compatible Communicall Vi IP scheme.
After installation and configuration, calls from the door entry panel on the system will be simultaneously routed to both the Movi and the user’s room unit. This means that the user can wear the Movi and answer door calls from anywhere on-site within the area of DECT coverage.
When the Movi receives a door call, it flashes and emits a loud, distinctive doorbell tone. Users can answer the call by pressing the large button on top of the device. This opens up a clear two-way speech path with the door panel. They can then open the door by pressing the button again, or end the call without opening the door by pressing and holding the button.
- Attractive design
- Audible doorbell tone and visible status light
- Portable and lightweight
- Clear, high-quality two-way speech
- DECT GAP compatible
- Works alongside existing door call routing on Communicall Vi IP schemes
- Includes neck cord, charging station and power supply
- IP56-rated water and dust resistance
- Up to 60 hours standby battery life
- Web-based configuration and management tool
Intelligent, unobtrusive, person-centred care