Wireless, indoor heat sensor and alarm
The Tunstall heat alarm gives an early warning of potential fire in the home and raises an alarm to alert help. The heat alarm is easily fitted onto the ceiling and raises an alarm if the temperature rises to 58°C.
Suitable for anyone living independently at risk of fire within their home.
- Reduces devastating effects of fire which can include serious or fatal injuries
- Reduces false alarms caused by smoke detectors
- Reduces damage caused by fire to property and possessions
- Guaranteed quality through the BS5446-2: 2003 British Standards Kitemark standard referenced in building regulations
Reduces fire damage to property and possessions.
How does it work?
When activated, the heat detector sounds an audible alarm to notify the person in the property. At the same time, an alert is transmitted to a monitoring centre via a Lifeline home unit or Tunstall enabled telecare system, to ensure the most appropriate and immediate action is taken.
Enabling people to feel safe, secure and independent and live the life they choose.
- Audible heat detection alarm
- Automatic alerts to a telecare monitoring centre
- Simple test button to raise a testing call via the connected Tunstall home unit
- Sealed internal lithium battery powering both the heat alarm and radio module
- 10 year (non-replaceable) battery life with low battery warnings – local battery low warning for the user and an automatic low battery alert to the monitoring centre