An alarm by the door to raise the alert
The bogus caller button is a small, discreet MyAmie alarm trigger, which has been pre-programmed with bogus caller functionality and allows the user to raise an alarm if they feel uncomfortable with a visitor at their door.
Suitable for anyone living independently
The bogus caller button can offer peace of mind and an extra level of support. It can be particularly useful for older, infirm or disabled people, individuals who have recently been discharged from hospital or vulnerable people who could be at risk of crime or domestic abuse.
Activates a silent call for help.
- Provides increased peace of mind and reassurance for those living independently, their families and carers.
- Small, compact and easy to activate for improved safety.
- Enables maximum reliability operating on the 869MHz dedicated social alarm frequency.
Operator listening and recording.
How does it work?
The bogus caller button should be located near the front or back door, to allow an alarm call to be easily and discreetly placed to the monitoring centre. When pressed, the bogus caller button activates a silent call for help to the monitoring centre. The operator can advise the user and listen to and record the call, escalating the situation if required and can provide evidence admissible in court.
- Integrated alarm button with LED for visual reassurance that the alarm has been pressed.
- An easy to fit wall mount.
- Auto low battery monitoring and alerts.
Operator evidence admissible in court.