This state of the art sensor monitors the user’s vital signs including heart rate and breathing patterns to detect a range of epileptic seizures.
The sensor eliminates the need for carers to make physical checks, promoting independence and dignity.
Install the bed sensor crosswise to the bed, under a foam mattress or mattress cover (if using a sprung mattress). Make sure the sensor is positioned below the chest. it is important to ensure that the sensor will not move after installation.
- Patented sensor technology
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Plug and play registration
- Transmission to Class One receiver
- Operates on the dedicated social alarm frequency
- Compatible with Lifeline home units and other Tunstall telecare enabled systems
- Automatic radio trigger low battery warning