Communicall Vi is Tunstall’s latest supported living solution, offering an integrated platform for the delivery and management of communications, telecare, door entry and access control.
One system, endless possibilities.
Communicall Vi is an easy to use, integrated system which has been designed to support efficient care delivery by providing real-time information, bespoke management reporting and a flexible platform to offer needs-based telecare solutions for residents with diverse, changing requirements.
The interactive system can be configured onsite using its advanced system control panel or remotely via WiFi or the internet, and has been designed to operate with Tunstall’s Housing
Services Portal (HSP) tablet-based scheme management application to help prioritise and manage care delivery.
- Newly styled speech module with choice of mounting options and colour combinations
- DDA compliant door panel with optional integrated keystroke access control and camera
- ‘I’m OK’ button to support resident independence and efficient care delivery
- Can operate on legacy infrastructure cabling or latest Cat6 wiring platform
- Provides a platform for telecare excellence
- Progressive door entry enabled
Connected Care and Health solutions in extra care in Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH)
- Latest communication and telecare system on Cat 6 cabling
- TV door entry in every apartment
Interactive events and information screen in communal area
- Capability of introducing WiFi to communal areas
- Platform for bespoke telecare and telehealth solutions