Marketing your services and engaging relevant stakeholders is a vital part of delivering your technology enabled care service. However, in an environment when resources are under pressure, finding the time to plan and execute a successful communications plan can be challenging.
How we can help
Tunstall offers its customers a range of services, from strategic marketing planning and implementations to support with one off campaigns and a whole host of collateral, media and events.
We can work with an existing marketing team, or deliver a full managed service, working with you on long-term plans or short-term initiatives.
We can help with:
- Rebranding and relaunching an existing service
- Programmes to increase referrals
- Stakeholder engagement
- Promoting your service to
- Literature production
- Event management
- Specific campaigns e.g winter packages, dementia
- PR to showcase your success and innovation
- Introducing a social media presence
Marketing Wakefield’s Telecare Services
- The campaign has been in place for approximately two years, and has seen approximately 700 new connections each year
- since the introduction of the marketing campaign there has been a rise in the number of family members getting in touch to request the service as reassurance for a loved one, rather than as a result of a crisis
- The Christmas card refer a friend mailing which offered a £20 voucher if a friend connected to the Care Link service had a 5% success rate, much higher than the average 1-2% response rate for direct mailings