Connected Health, also known as telehealth, telemedecine or remote patient monitoring, is a model for the delivery of healthcare that harnesses the power of technology to design services around patient need, rather than location, and supports patients to take an active role in managing their own health.
The benefits of advanced telehealth solutions | A patient-centred approach
Our easy-to-use and versatile telehealth solution has proven to be effective for:
- Protecting the wellbeing of vulnerable patients without the need for face-to-face contact with primary or secondary care teams.
- Improving outcomes in patients with long term conditions, empowering them to take responsibility for managing their care and reducing the risk of emergency hospitalisations
- Monitoring at-risk patients in the community for physical or mental health issues
- Enabling faster discharge of patients from hospital and reducing the risk of readmission by providing continued monitoring and management in the community
- Providing personalised monitoring of complex comorbidities