Tunstall Healthcare will be showcasing a range of advanced technology enabled care solutions at this year’s CIH conference and exhibition, including:
• Communicall Vi IP the UK’s first IP housing communication system using digital technology to enhance the resident experience and set a new benchmark in service provision.
• Digital upgrade package designed to help housing providers to easily enhance schemes by providing easy, safe online access, increasing engagement with and for residents. This comprises a range of options including:
- Communal WiFi access point and ADSL connectivity
- Electronic Noticeboard digital wall mounted screen placed in a communal area providing all the latest news, weather, events and information related an individual scheme.
- Information Kiosk which enables residents to report a repair, check their rent balance or shop in a secure online environment in a communal area.
- myworld tablet-based suite of mobile applications providing residents with a simple and safe means of connecting to their care provider, friends, family and other services through software and secure social media platforms.
• AHM (Active Health Management) mobile supported health management apps, enabling users to keep track of their vital signs and more and professionals to deliver effective remote care.
• MoVi mobile voice extender, which provides resident speech communication across the site, will be previewed ahead of its release.
Delegates are invited to visit Stand C40 to find out more about how Tunstall is helping providers to make the change to digital, and ensure they are making the most of the possibilities presented by the mobile revolution.
We’d like to take this opportunity to remind you about our recent white paper written in conjunction with the Housing LIN, Unleashing the power of digital communications: Revolutionising housing with care with life enhancing technologies which you can find at uk.tunstall.com/digital journey
You can also find out more about how Tunstall is harnessing the power of digital technology to help give older people, and those with long-term needs, choice, care and control by reading Kevin Alderson’s (UK Sales and Marketing Director at Tunstall) blog about the Connected Home - http://blog.tunstall.com/the-accidental-connected-home/